Please see below the latest COVID-19 guidance update for sport, effective from Monday 12 April.
This update includes:
- There will be no limit on the number of participants taking part in outdoor or indoor sport, fitness and physical activity.
- Physical distancing will no longer required in law but is still recommended at 2 metres where possible but always at a minimum of 1 metre, with the exception of fleeting contact, and for close contact sports, for the duration of the activity period only.
- As above, close contact sports will be permitted.
- Spectators are permitted.
- All levels of intensity are permitted for indoor and outdoor activity.