The Coronavirus Helpline weekend opening hours have been reduced in response to a fall in the volume of calls from the public and now operates:
- Monday- Friday 8am-8pm
- Weekends and bank holidays 10am-4pm
The helpline was receiving on average 550 calls per day from members of the pubic regarding concerns of potential symptoms or information of latest advice, but the daily volume of calls is now 200 per day.
The number of emails to firstname.lastname@example.org is around 30 per day.
The helpline is a source of information for Islanders wanting to know about:
- public health measures
- potential symptoms of coronavirus
- working arrangements for businesses and individuals
- social distancing and self-isolation
- Connect Me Service
- charity and volunteering services
The helpline also offers a translation service for Islanders who speak Portuguese, Polish, Romanian and French. The helpline number is 445566.
Government of Jersey News Release.