Member News Details
Working in conjunction with ACAS trainer Paul Beard, the “Focus on...” training series, which will commence in Jersey in November 2021, will look at specific subject areas including capability, conduct & performance, managing attendance and complex absence, followed up with a three part series in early 2022 focusing on handling disciplinary, investigations and grievance.
This program is an in-depth interactive training environment on specific areas of HR practice, targeted to the senior HR and business community for individuals who already have some experience but who wish to engage in further professional learning with a very practical focus. Details of dates and how to enrol can be found on the Focus HR website: Training - Focus (focushrs.com) or please contact Helen Myers at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Managing Attendance and Complex Absence – 11th November 2021 (half day – 8.45 to 12.45)
* Capability, Conduct and Performance Management – 30th November 2021 (half day – 8.45 to 12.45)
* Managing Grievances – 10th February 2022 (half day – 8.45 to 12.45)
* Handling Investigations –3rd March 2022 (Full Day Session)
* Managing Disciplinaries – 10th March 2022 (half day – 8.45 to 12.45)
Link to our training on website: Training - Focus (focushrs.com)
More Member News News stories from...
Focus HR Solutions
JCRA Strategic Plan Launch Wednesday 3rd November 2021, 07.45 - 09.00 Celestial Hall South, The Royal...
GREENHOUSE 2021 is a business conference like you’ve never experienced before. We want to help...
UBS clients show the power of investing with USD 650 million investment to fight cancer and other diseases
UBS wealth management clients make up roughly 75% of MPM Capital’s Oncology Impact Fund 2 (OIF...